What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 08.10.14 CPAWS, Wilderness Committee call on B.C. to revoke Kinder Morgan park use permit
- 26.09.14 UBCM Passes South Okanagan Similkameen National Park Resolution
- 22.09.14 CPAWS-BC Announces New Executive Director
- 09.09.14 Say “No” to Kinder Morgan’s plan to slice and dice four provincial parks
- 18.07.14 British Columbians #StandUpForParks on Parks Day, July 19