What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 09.09.14 Say “No” to Kinder Morgan’s plan to slice and dice four provincial parks
- 18.07.14 British Columbians #StandUpForParks on Parks Day, July 19
- 14.07.14 British Columbia’s parks faring worse than last year: CPAWS Report
- 19.06.14 Logging road in Sasquatch Provincial Park?
- 02.06.14 Canada needs to dive deep to reach 2020 ocean protection goals: new CPAWS report