What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 03.03.15 New parks vulnerable to industrial development
- 19.12.14 U.S. Senate Passes Watershed Legislation Affecting B.C.’s Flathead River Valley
- 17.12.14 Site C Dam Puts Communities, Wildlife, World Heritage Site at Risk
- 16.12.14 CPAWS 2014 CARIBOU REPORT
- 10.12.14 CPAWS-BC releases new report detailing environmental impacts of proposed pipelines to BC wilderness