What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 23.07.15 Fourth Annual Flathead BioBlitz Aims to Catalogue Species
- 13.07.15 BC’s Parks Remain at Risk: CPAWS Report
- 10.07.15 Parks Day Celebrated with Lighting of Sails at Canada Place and Free Activities Across B.C.
- 26.06.15 Proposed Hecate Strait Marine Protected Area regulations too weak: CPAWS
- 05.06.15 Conservation groups welcome protection for Strait of Georgia’s unique glass sponge reefs