What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 13.09.16 BC’s Glass Sponge Reefs Announced as Mission Blue Hope Spot
- 11.07.16 CPAWS sounds alarm over Parks Canada’s shift away from nature conservation in our national parks
- 08.06.16 New website brings glass sponge reefs to the surface
- 01.06.16 North America is failing to make a splash on ocean conservation
- 30.05.16 Province Confirms Massive Local Support for National Park in South Okanagan