What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 21.03.13 Elk River Poisoned by Coal Mining
- 19.03.13 Time to celebrate a national sustainable seafood day in Canada
- 28.02.13 B.C. Government Ignores World Heritage Committee Recommendations for Flathead and Elk Valleys
- 26.02.13 CPAWS-BC welcomes Okanagan Nation Alliance’s support for a national park in the South Okanagan
- 24.01.13 Canada Safeway launches Ocean Friendly Consumer Education Program in partnership with SeaChoice