What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 16.02.17 Saving Canada’s Sea of Glass: Conservation groups welcome Canada’s newest MPA
- 03.02.17 New Funding for BC Parks and Additional Park Rangers
- 27.01.17 CPAWS Welcomes the BC Government’s Announcement to Reengage with Parks Canada in the South Okanagan
- 30.12.16 CPAWS welcomes opportunity to improve protection of Scott Islands marine National Wildlife Area
- 21.12.16 CPAWS welcomes joint Canada-USA commitment to protect the Arctic